Moringa leaves powder. The Moringa tree is often referred to as a miracle tree as the leaves are packed with so many nutrients, antioxidants and they are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals. Moringa has a green, earthy taste – similar to spinach or matcha green tea. It is delicious mixed into food or drinks for a nutrient boost.
Health Benefits of Moringa Leaves-
- The calcium and phosphorus and the anti-inflammatory properties present in Moringa leaves help to make bones stronger and help arthritis patients.
- Moringa oleifera leaves are a rich source of vitamin K, protein and calcium all of which support normal bones.
- The antioxidants present in moringa leaves are heart-friendly and thus help us to maintain a healthy lipid and cholesterol profile and prevent cardiac damage.
- Recent scientific studies have confirmed that moringa is in fact a successful way to treat diabetes, and is proven to decrease blood glucose level.
- The rich iron content of moringa powder also makes it ideal for vegan, vegetarians and those suffering from anaemia.
- The high protein content of moringa makes it particularly beneficial for vegans and vegetarians who can struggle to get a sufficient protein supply.
- Moringa also helps to improve eyesight by stopping the dilation of retinal vessels.
- Due to its antibacterial and anti-fungal properties it helps in digestion, treats constipation and gastric problems.
- Moringa leaves juice acts as an antiseptic on skin problems and is good for wound healing.
- Good for lactating mothers as it helps to increase milk production.
- Moringa leaves can treat Cancer and are also good for liver health.